The goal of CPH Cattle’s cross-disciplinary research is to promote holistic approaches to complex problem areas that lie outside the scope of individual disciplines to address major challenges for the cattle industry.
An equally important goal is to contribute to BSc and MSc programs in veterinary medicine and animal science to ensure that the new candidates are market-ready, professional and research-minded with up-to-date theoretical and practical knowledge relevant for cattle health and production.
CPH Cattle’s objectives are defined to reflect the Faculty’s strategy for research, education and society.
- Increased number of Master and Ph.D. students
- Increased number of Industrial Ph.D. students and Industrial postdocs
- Increased number of postdocs
- Increased number of professors with specific responsibilities
- Further collaboration with the cattle industry