Seminar about treatment of subclinical mastitis during the lactation
In the network for health and biosecurity under the Danish cattle research coordination committee (in Danish ‘Kvægfagligt netværk for sundhed og smittebeskyttelse’),
We are pleased to raise awareness of this seminar about treatment of subclinical mastitis during the lactation, on Wednesday the 21st of September, 2022 at 2:00-4:30 pm CEST.
In the context of the EU COST Action Enovat project, eight mastitis experts from different European countries will introduce us in 10 minutes each to subclinical/high cell count mastitis therapies in their respective countries.
Start: 14:00 CEST
- 14:10 -14:25 Karin Persson-Waller, Sweden
- 14:25 - 14:40 Christian Scherpenzeel, Netherlands
- 14:40 -14:55 Joze Staric, Slowenia
- 14:55 - 15:10 Luis Pinho, Portugal
- 15:25 Peter Kovacs, Hungary
- 15:40 Olivier Salat, France
- 15:55-16:10 Andy Biggs, UK
- 16:10-16:25 Paolo Moroni, Italy
Topic: Subclinical mastitis treatment in the lactation
On behalf of Volker Krömker and the rest of the Enovat COST Action